25 June 2013

Breakfast Room

Since the first moment I walked into this house I didn't really know if this space could be technically called a breakfast room.  It is as much a part of the family room as it is the kitchen.  Whatever you call this area...this where we as a family have our meals.



 We have had this dinette set for quite sometime now and I love it today as much as I did the day I saw it.  The table holds all sorts of sweet memories of my boys playing play doh, cars and trains all over it.  Not to mention countless hours of homework since John was in prek4. 
The buffet is probably my fav piece in our house and this vignette has been a part of it landscape since we bought it. I have tried to rearrange it more times than I can count and I always go right back to these very items. The prints are from Hobby Lobby at least 9 years ago.  The chicken lamp, as we call it was purchase at a shop in Oklahoma.  The hurricanes were from Southern Living At Home.

Thanks for stopping by!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig